Easy to use
Easy to understand
Can listen, read or watch
Convenient to bring anywhere
Takes time to finish
Overlap of certain topics
Requires a level of commitment
Can be draggy
Is Manifestation Miracle a good product?
There’s a ton of products dealing with topics relating to wealth, health, and general life. Unfortunately, not all serve as best resources for their purpose, with most of them simply being pure trash. Some are considered scams that so-called experts create to make a quick buck. Is manifestation miracle a scam?
This is a personal development course that brings big promises to help achieve prosperity and peace. I know there are a ton of manifestation miracle reviews out there. If you’re looking to manifest and create your dreams, or if you’re thinking about buying this product, this review will be worth a read. It uses the law of attraction to help manifest what you want in your life.
Manifestation Miracle Information
As aforementioned, the product content comprises PDFs, audios, and videos for $47. The PDF is downloadable, the audio is in the MP3 format, and the videos come as MP4s. Every chapter has its own video, which lasts for approximately 15 minutes. These materials form the product’s blueprint – a step-by-step list of things to do for manifesting miracles.
Manifestation Miracle Bonuses
As aforementioned, some bonuses help accentuate your experience with the primary e-book.
Manifestation Miracle program ebook, cd’s and videos with bonuses1. Mind Tracks
When getting Manifestation Miracle, we get mind tracks that we can listen to. These are mainly affirmations you can use every day. We are advised to listen with stereo headphones every day for at least 21 days. They last anywhere from 3-7 minutes.
They include an ‘Abundant Wealth mind track’ and a ‘Love and Happiness mind track’.
Along with this, they added some bonuses they call the ‘Unlimited Success Mindset series’ which consists of 6 audio mind tracks. These are the Wealth Attraction Mind track, Health & Vitality Mind track, Endless Abundance Mind track, Love Mind track, Romance Mind track and Weight Loss Mind track.
1. Audio Track
Next is an audio track that’s about succeeding with weight loss, in love, health, vitality, abundance, and wealth. There are separate tracks for each of these goals. Similar to the previous bonus track, each track in this segment is just a few minutes long and can be put on every day for affirming new things and bringing changes to the way you focus on your life in general. Both Heather and Mark are easy to understand. They have a slight Australian accent, and they speak very clearly.
The final bonus is a video track. It is quite long, spanning 150 minutes, and features Mark Ling and Heather Matthews sharing their thoughts on manifesting what you desire. The videos can be used as a stand-alone but were made as a review/recap of the course and the creator’s thoughts on it. With a total of 27 videos ranging from 7-20 minutes, this is comprehensive, and I would say is an excellent addition to helping us understand and remember what we learned.
The second bonus is a 15-page guide for health. There are also some exercises for improving your health.
The third bonus is an e-book again – but this time, it’s much more significant at 37 pages. This e-book talks about how the human metabolism functions, the foods to eat and the proportions, and everything else that’s good for metabolism.
Bonus BooksThere are a couple of bonus books here. These are The Powerhouse Guide For Health, Vitality, Disease Reversal and How to Reboot Your Metabolism.
They are short ebooks about the topic above. The first being 15 pages and second, 37 pages. They go quite deep in detail but nothing spectacular. We can probably find the information online, but it is set up nicely for us in these ebooks.
The first book discusses how the body and mind are in close connection with each other, and how to manifest wellness and health. There are also some exercises for improving your health.
The second book talks about how the human metabolism functions, the foods to eat and the proportions, and everything else that’s good for metabolism.
4. Money MindFlood System
This is the final bonus. It is a 2.5 hour long video, and Mark Ling shares what the system is all about. Again just like the rest of the course, it is easy to understand, and Mark did it in with slides so we can picture what he’s talking about.
Here’s a breakdown of what we discussed:
I will say that there are many things that I like about this and I’m sure many others will love them too.
A healthy young man practicing yoga on a high mountain early in the morning with the sunrise upon him
• The course is designed to suit and help everyone – regardless of where people are currently standing in their lives. Also, it doesn’t matter if you are skeptical about the law of attraction or not sure about its efficacy or positive impact on your life. The design of the course is to help people get on board and appreciate the product for what it is.
• The information available for the price is good – I would expect this much information to cost more. If I were to buy a 500 page book, chances are, it won’t give me as much info as this. At this price, I do think the product is well worth your money.
• You’ll need some time to complete the entire book, provided you put the theory into practice. However, there’s no set time-frame for this, and you may start, pause and resume as per your schedule although they recommend that you follow a fixed program.
• I’m a big reader. But for those who are not, the audio content is perfect for people who are not much into reading. All of the e-book’s contents are in audio, which we can transfer to any listening device, such as a phone or an MP3 player. I was quite surprised at how much audio they had. Usually, I expect most of it to be for reading and some on audio.
• This is good. Every chapter in the e-book or the audio file has a recap portion at the end, which helps users to revisit what they’ve learned in the chapter and be much better prepared for subsequent lessons. Not every book/course does this, and I find it helpful. Just my personal preference.
• The entire package is not expensive. It may or may not seem much, but for the majority, this price is fairly reasonable. It’s reasonable when we compare it to similar products or even books, and it’s way cheaper than a seminar.
• As the product is digital, you can go through the content whenever and wherever you like – be it when running, while relaxing, or when on a train. It’s designed in a way that you incorporate it into your daily life.
• There is a 60-day money back guarantee too. If you’re are not happy with the product, you can call for a complete refund, without having to return the product’s contents. I’ve read reviews where people have returned the product successfully so that won’t be a problem. Another thing to note, I checked the return rate, and it is only 0.42% which is quite impressive. This is verified but likely to change every day.
As with every consumer market offering, there are certain aspects of this product the makers could have done a better job with. Those are:
• You cannot hurry through the learning process. Thats something I usually like doing. It’s built in a way that we cannot read the books or watch all the videos consecutively, in a couple of days. The learning needs to be incremental, after every chapter, you should follow up with a practical session or an action plan. And this should take anywhere between 3 weeks to 3 months, which is quite a significant investment of time for most people.
• There is some level of upselling too – for instance, the $37 per month fee for the Amazing Self-series, which is not necessary. The primary product covers everything, and there’s no need to supplement it. Moreover, the additional series charges a recurring fee, which makes it quite an expensive proposition. I did not try the up-sell as I did not see the use for it, but if its anything like the product and you have some extra cash, it might be worth a try.
• It only comes in digital form. I usually like to have a book to read. I mean a physical book. I’m sure a lot of people are like this too. Audio and videos on the phone/tablet are fine, but reading a digital book is not my taste. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a good product, but this is something I have to deal with.
• This product tends to overlap certain topics. I understand that sometimes, important things need reminders, and there will always be overlap. But in this case, it gets a bit annoying to me. It might not work for some, but it does for me. In the end, I do remember more, so it may be a good thing after all, but I want to highlight it.