SUMMARY 1ST STEP: PONDER
– The aim of the 1st Step: PONDER is to free your mind of contents.
– The resource that you should use are the square paper labels.
– Always carry blank paper labels for new ideas.
– You must use a label for every thought or idea (task/project).
– With labels, you will créate a to-do list.
SUMMARY 2ND STEP: PRIORITIZE
The aim of the 2nd Step: PRIORITIZE is to decide what is most important.
In the 2nd Step: PRIORITIZE we’ve talked about…
- High Value Activities (H.V.A.)
- Low Value Activities (L.V.A.)
- Important Activities (I.A.)
Then we have considered the following three techniques:
- A) The Wheel Of Life
- B) The Perspective
- C) The Time Management Matrix
SUMMARY 3RD STEP: PROTECT
The objective of the 3rd Step is to PROTECT time every day to do the H.V.A. During the 3rd Step: PROTECT, we’ve talked about…
- The Monthly Timetable to write down the H.V.A. and Repetitive Tasks.
- The Annual Planning Sheet to write down your Annual Objectives.
- The Monthly Planning Sheet to write down your Monthly Goals.
- The Weekly Planning Sheet to develop your Projects.
- The Agenda to Schedule your daily Activities.
For more information visit us at: josefranconline.com